Mirogox: Mission Crash (working title)
A downloadable game for Windows
While I do not intend to include jumpscares in the game, it is planned to go for a spooky, possibly scary atmosphere.
If you do not wish to play a game with an unsettling atmosphere, this game may not be for you... though development is still early enough along to where that admittedly could change.
So I'm planning to make a Metroidvania.
It's rather early in development at this point, so a lot could change.
But the plan is a Metroidvania with a world that feels surreal, with non-euclidean map connections, ambient and atmospheric music, retro-style graphics, and plenty of hidden items.
Will you join me on this adventure as I build the depths of an alien world? If you wish to join me and watch as this game grows, I hope you enjoy your stay!
This page will be updated with more info as more of the game is done.
NOTE: In the demo, press F7 to remap gamepad controls and F8 to remap keyboard controls. There will probably be more ways to access control remapping in the final version. This game can only be controlled by keyboard and Xbox controllers by default.
|Updated||25 days ago|
|Author||Happy Frog Games|
|Made with||Clickteam Fusion|
|Tags||2D, Exploration, Horror, Metroidvania, non-eucledian, Nonlinear, Retro, Sci-fi, Spooky|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Gonna take a hiatus, need to make something a bit different for a little bit25 days ago
- I'm considering making a smaller side project for practice's sake26 days ago
- ...another new build! This time with two new weapons!36 days ago
- New build, now with slopes!36 days ago
- Project no longer on hold, new build released!37 days ago
- Project on (hopefully short) hold due to issues beyond my control48 days ago
- New build available50 days ago
- Concept for how the Mirogox will work51 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.