A downloadable game for Windows
Flashover MegaSector is a shoot 'em up built to look like a browser game from roughly a decade ago. Simplistic shapes, tons of gradients, simple yet intriguing mechanics, and engaging level design are present to try to remind one of browser games, while still doing its best to just plain be a good shoot 'em up along the way.
There's an early demo available for the game, if you want to give the game a try and see what it'll play like.
- No complex controls (arrow keys and Z are all you'll ever need in-game!)
- Simple yet pleasant vector graphics!
- Soundtrack built around royalty-free songs for extra authenticity to browser games of the era!
- COMING SOON: Levels change based on what you do in the previous level for added replay value! (Does not apply to demo version since it only features 1 level.)
- Game tracks your highest score to keep you pushing forwards!
- COMING WHEN THE GAME LAUNCHES: Really low minimum price of $1! (Play the first level free to see if you like it!)
- May or may not get an early access release of some kind other than just the demo! (I guess if there's demand it's more likely!)
Be sure to follow to keep up with development! I'm really excited to make this project! Also, if you find any bugs, quirks, things that you think really need to be changed, etc., please get in touch!