A downloadable game for Windows
Flashover MegaSector is a shoot 'em up built to look like a browser game from roughly a decade ago. Simplistic shapes, tons of gradients, simple yet intriguing mechanics, and engaging level design are present to try to remind one of browser games, while still doing its best to just plain be a good shoot 'em up along the way.
There's a demo available for the game, if you want to give the game a try and see what it plays like.
- No complex controls (arrow keys and Z are all you'll ever need in-game!)
- Simple yet pleasant vector graphics!
- Soundtrack built around royalty-free songs for extra authenticity to browser games of the era!
- Levels change based on what you do in the previous level for added replay value! (Does not apply to demo version since it only features 1 level.)
- Game tracks your highest score to keep you pushing forwards!
- A tiny hitbox on your ship keeps the toughest of situations manageable!
- Really low minimum price of $1! (Play the first level free to see if you like it!)
Enjoy the game!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files: